What is the nature of dreams?
Dreams, in my world, are a subconcious response to my life experiences. Every night I have the same two dreams:
- First, I dream that I am back in the Army, that my squad is getting ready to move, and I am trying to convince everyone that I am old and fat and cannot fight anymore.
- Second, I dream that I am in school, and I cannot find the locker with my books, and I am late for class. I walk around and around in circles looking for the locker.
Do you believe in coincidence?
I do not believe in coincidence. I believe that the Universe has an underlying Energy, that moves every particle in a specific pattern so that all of the particles mix and combine as they are designed to mix. I believe that this Power follows specific patterns--some that we know and call laws of physics and such--but also patterns that are beyond our comprehension.
How is memory like a dream?
My memory is very similar to a dream, in that I only remember events, people, and places, the way my subconscious rebuilds them. For example, I typically only remember the good traits of an old girlfriend. I never remember the fights or the times that were bad--unless the bad times were embarassing enough to define that portion of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment